First Line Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Lorien
We are looking for Service Desk Analysts to join the successful IT support team within the NatWest Group providing 1st line technical support to a user base of over 65,000 colleagues.
You will be part of a diverse team who are at the forefront of the Banks digital strategy, supporting colleagues via web-chat and telephone.
You'll be working from home 4 days a week and provided with the equipment you need, plus for one day a week you will head to our new office with free parking to join the rest of the team to collaborate.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a single point of contact to internal colleagues reporting IT related issues
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues using your problem-solving skills and questioning techniques
- Obtain both technical information and business impact to minimise downtime to colleagues
The Skills you will need:
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to flex your communication, both written and verbal
- Previous service desk experience and understanding of working to KPI's is an advantage
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft applications, Active Directory & Exchange
* skills need but not essential as training is provided
What we will offer in return:
- Day rate ranges up to salary £115
- Opportunity to move to a Permanent role after 6 months with salary from £22,550 per annum + benefits
- 6 weeks paid training
If you're interested and you would like to know more then please apply now. IND_PC1
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: