Partnerships Manager (MS Tech stack)
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by People Source Consulting Ltd
Partnerships Manager (Microsoft tech stack)
PAYE 18 month contract (fully remote)
We are working with an enterprise global tech company who are looking for an experienced individual to work with their key partners.
Working alongside Tech SMEs you will be tasked with knowledge sharing, problem solving, community building and ultimately increasing adoption and usage.
This will require you to grow strong subject matter expertise in the solutions, as well as the ability to develop relationships and build communities with enterprise partners across the globe.
The right candidate will have the ability to be comfortable and confident in speaking with senior leadership and key external stakeholders - reporting both internally and externally.
- manage prospects/partners.
- engage internal SMEs building trust and support for outreach.
- work closely with external customers to explain program offerings, support through deployment.
- engage support to help resolve issues and ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- utilise data to inform the best next account engagement actions and advocacy for customers.
- become a subject-matter expert/single point of contact across internal account teams and external customers.
- Several years of proven experience in Partner Management required
- Large Enterprise account experience is preferred. Need to be familiar with working through the complexities of large organizations but still be hands on.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills English and a second European language would be a big advantage.
- Strong presentation skills to enterprise-level customers and internal teams.
- Previous experience in a consulting role working on the MS stack.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Amplify your job search: