Senior Application Support .NET Engineer
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
You'll be responsible for maintaining and supporting a number of .NET applications, using your expertise to handle complex incidents, debug code and complete root cause analysis.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Application Support Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Handle complex and difficult incidents that are passed on from the support team
- Be responsible for handling urgent priority tickets and come up with solutions to resolve the incidents and handle P1 incident resolution communications with stakeholders
- Mentor/train and review solutions to incidents/RCA work done by other support team members
- Produce problem identification, root cause analysis and Remediation/Solution options documents and work closely with the Development team
To apply, you will need experience working with a highly skilled development support team in developing or maintaining critical business applications.
You will also require the following:
- Experience in and knowledge of C# .NET, associated technologies, tooling and development approach
- Technical IT experience in disciplines in support of a C# .NET development role
- Knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering, especially .NET related technologies
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of up £60,000 per annum, 25 days holiday, AXA healthcare cover, flexible working, company pension and additional benefits. This role will be remote working, with occasional visits to our West Midlands HQ.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, as well as being passionate about supporting mental health in the workplace. We strive to offer an environment where our team can develop while being their true selves.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative Full time Senior .NET Application Support Engineer job, please contact molly at (see below) today.
Since 1999, Jumar has been the trusted digital transformation partner for organisations across the globe. Whether delivering outsourced projects or increasing your capability, Jumar adds significant value through its family of businesses. Jumar Technology enables your business to thrive via Legacy modernisation, digital transformation and the application of emerging technologies. Jumar Recruitment works with your business to deliver high-quality, inclusive IT teams and collaborative professionals through contract, permanent, and innovative, flexible resourcing models
Amplify your job search: