Full Stack Developer
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by IQ ESM
Full Stack Developer opportunity.
Our client, a managed IT services provider is looking for a Full Stack Developer to support in the development of API's, Services, and user interfaces. The successful candidate will work throughout the development and customer engagement life cycle as part of a wider team and independently to deliver high quality and robust solutions.
Location: Remote based in UK
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Benefits include: early finishes on Fridays, pension, private health insurance plus plenty of other benefits.
- Developing and supporting quality solutions for new and existing customers.
- Be involved in key areas of software development, including evaluation, recommendations, delivery, testing, maintenance and documentation
- Liaise professionally with clients when required
- Identifying appropriate technologies, systems and libraries to use
- Writing well documented, well performing, testable, maintainable and quality code
- Working independently and autonomously under the direction of senior team members.
- A good understanding of native app development with demonstrable experience.
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle and key development technologies with a sound familiarisation of at least one methodology (Agile for preference)
- Hands-on experience with Server Side development, particularly nodejs, angularjs/angular and react.
- Experience writing highly deployable, web-based software applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a desire to get to a resolution
- Clear and concise communication with excellent customer facing skills
Unfortunately the client cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Send your CV to (see below)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Amplify your job search: