Front Office Electronic Application Production Support Analyst - Investment Banking
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Adlam Consulting Ltd
Looking for an APS eSolutions (Application Production Support Electronic Solutions person to join team responsible for the production support and release of solutions for global Rates and Credit business. The systems are used globally with major server hubs in London, NY, Tokyo and Singapore. The Rates and Credit business has over 150 traders in 6 centres, and is headquartered in London.
The team is responsible for supporting globally the ION platform, in-house pricing application, algorithmic trading components, STP, for rates and Credit business.
The key focus is to provide BAU production support issues/user enquiries and align processes and procedures with the global support teams: to ensure current service agreements are met and requirements are successfully implemented, also to establish a high level of quality for the production systems supporting the FI businesses.
This role is a Front Office analyst for the London team.
Day-to-day Responsibilities as support analyst
Incident and Problem Management
Application Monitoring and follow up
- Responsible for global uptime target of 99.9%, across the whole Rates and Credit eTrading platform
- Coverage of Rates eTrading applications production implementation, troubleshooting and monitoring:
- Market connectivity though ION
- Algorithmic trading
- Auto negotiation
- D2D and D2C
Knowledge Management and Documentation
Continuous Service Level improvement
Maintenance and enhancements
Project and specific tasks
- High motivation to learn a huge and complex environment
- Candidates must have relevant experience in a similar role, the majority of which should have been gained within Front Office Trading. They must be experienced in providing support as part of a team, and have practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications.
- The role focuses specifically on Rates products, Rates knowledge would be appreciated.
The role would suit someone at the beginning of their career with circa 3 years experience, although more experienced candidates will be considered.
Inside IR35; Partly Remote
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Amplify your job search: