Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by IO Associates
Software Engineer | London, Hybrid | Typescript, Node| £55,000 - £60,000
I am working alongside a progressive business, that's mission is to create trusted payment experiences that customers love. They are a fun, hard working and talented team that are now looking to further add to the IT function.
Their core payments platform can service clients and customers all over the globe, pioneering the development of contingent payments for every and any need.
They take care of customer due diligence, payments and transaction management through an easy-to-use platform with a team of experts on hand to assist. They have an award-winning digital platform and expertise that combine to improve the experience of all stakeholders in a transaction.
Overview of the role:
As a software engineer, you will join a new, multidisciplinary engineering team, primarily utilising React, Node, Typescript (for both), and a serverless event-driven architecture hosted on AWS. They have specialists with a focus on certain layers of the stack and architecture, but full-stack design and development is encouraged and supported in their open and collaborative culture.
What you'll be doing
- Work with Product and senior members of the team to ensure requirements are clear, and that user stories are broken down sufficiently.
- Ensure APIs are designed and built to the highest quality and perform thorough code reviews.
- Assist with the overall design of distributed microservices, as well as the detailed design of the individual services themselves.
- Will have experience of having used Node.js within a commercial environment.
- Are passionate about TypeScript and keep up to date with the latest language features.
- Understand the differences between unit and integration tests, and have hands-on experience writing both in TypeScript.
Experience such as, React, AWS etc is a bonus, and of course are skills to which you will have a chance to use in this role, however, the key skills for this particular role is Node.js & Typescript.
This role is Hybrid, with a minimum expectation of 2 days a week in the office in Haywards Heath (flex is available). They are adding to a really strong culture and so office attendance is really important.
This role is an urgent fill and as a result, interviews are being scheduled immediately. Should you be interested, please do apply now.
Amplify your job search: