Service Analyst - SC Cleared
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Parker Shaw
Location: London, Milton Keynes, or East Kilbride 2 days per week
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Duration: 6 months
Position: Service Take-On Analyst - SC Cleared
Clearance : Security Check.
The Service Take-On Analyst is responsible for:
- Helping to assess service readiness against service transition acceptance criteria at the start of the project to ensure successful cutover to live.
- Working with Product Teams to complete quality and security assurance activities, escalating to the Senior Service Take-On Manager if errors are identified.
- Supporting Product Teams to complete out transition readiness assessments prior to go live and signs off for implementation.
- Validate changes against the transition framework and appropriate policies and procedures.
- Proactively focusing on continuous improvement of self and service, working with others to improve the user experience, simplify processes and improve efficiency of IT Services to enable the Government's diplomatic, development and consular work around the world.
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role; please do apply now.
Amplify your job search: