Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
IT Manager - West Yorkshire - Bradford - £42,000 - Full time
Your new company
Hays Technology are currently recruiting for an IT Manager, to join a large and complex Multi Academy Trust.
Your new role
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Trust's IT infrastructure and support service across West Yorkshire. You will establish best practice within the MAT, and act as a point of escalation for Academy IT issues, providing 2nd line support of Technical Issues.
You will support the Head of IT on the development of the IT strategy, ensuring the Trust's resources and services are fit for purpose and support future development. You will also Engage with Trust leaders to ensure IT services and fit for purpose. Finally you will support the Delivery Manager on the change and development agenda.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of leading IT teams
- Track record of IT operational service delivery
- Track record of business change delivery in an IT environment
- Technically competent (Active Directory, G-Suite, Cloud Services, Network etc)
- Excellent leadership, communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
This role is paying a competitive salary of up to £41,000 per annum and offers excellent public sector benefits. Benefits include 30 days holiday, access to a local government pension scheme and shop discounts.
Amplify your job search: