RACF Engineer (Contract)
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Searchability
- £600-£700 p/d Inside IR35
- 6-12 Month Contract
- Hybrid UK based role (multiple offices in the UK)
- Need extensive experience with RACF and zSecure
- Start in January
Who are we?
We are one of the UK's leading banks and are on a period of massive growth on the technological side of the business. As a result we are trying to grow various arms within our IT Department. In particular, we need a Security focused specialist to be the go to point of call for RACF Engineering.
Key Requirements of Role:
- Need to have advanced experience in RACF
- Also require excellent Carla & CICS Security Knowledge.
- Responsible for Supporting zSecure suite of products.
- Need to be able to assist in the design, analysis, maintenance and implementation of Mainframe Security and Mainframe Security Applications.
- Connect Secure Knowledge
Nice to haves .
- Job Scheduling
- USS Knowledge
- Knowledge of Endevour
- Excellent knowledge of Mainframe products such as DB2, CICS, OIM etc
- Knowlege of Certificates/Crypto
- Experience with VM
To Apply .
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to (see below) For further information please call me. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. I look forward to hearing from you.
Amplify your job search: