Technical Account Manager - 365
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Lorien
Technical Account Manager
City of London based:
Up to 75k (depending on experience)
2 days in the office (flexible working)
I am representing an awarding winning financial services IT MSP who are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager. You will help build long lasting partnerships and manage accounts by striving to understand a clients overall business requirements and technology needs.
- Account Management/Client Development experience in a consultative, solutions-based environment.
- Good understanding of Technology infrastructure required (Public Cloud, Microsoft 365, Cyber Security standards and platforms, Infrastructure, and the associated management of)
- Must have some project management experience including cost management and basic accounting calculations.
- Prior experience within the financial sector with knowledge of regulatory standards are preferable.
- Gain a clear understanding of client's overall business and IT strategies, effectively communicate to the company technical design team to develop solution-based roadmaps addressing client's needs.
- Develop client specific strategies to identify and address a client's needs, while staying abreast of new opportunities to align client's future requirements with the company set.
- Plan and lead presentations, effectively demonstrating the company's ability to provide value-added solutions-based strategies, clearly articulate the ability to resolve client issues, demonstrate positive return of investments/s when necessary.
- Collaborate across departmental lines to promote outstanding client service.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions including price, payments terms and deliverable.
- Conduct regular client interactions including service reviews, road mapping sessions and delivery of the agreed performance reporting pack.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Amplify your job search: