Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
ICT Technician/1st and 2nd Line/£22,000/Bradford/Full time/Progression Opportunity
Your new company
Hays Technology are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and driven ICT Technician to join a Multi Academy Trust based in West Yorkshire.
Your new role
As an ICT Technician within the Trust, you will report into the ICT Network Manager and ensure safe operation and maintenance of ICT technologies. Technology used includes Windows computers, Servers, Network equipment, reprographics, and AV equipment such Promethean.
You will proactively and reactively analyse incidents, identifying trends and taking the appropriate action to prevent reoccurrence and prevent common problems. You will be responsible for supporting, installing, managing, and maintaining IT systems and infrastructure. Liaising with third parties where needed.
You will take an active role in resolving any major incidents and partake in any IT projects which may be carried out across the Trust.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of IT Network infrastructure and intrusion prevention (Firewalling, switching, routing, VLANs)
- Experience of troubleshooting and configuring Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Microsoft Operating Systems, Virtualisation Technologies - particularly HyperV and VMWare.
- Experience of Cloud Technologies (Office365/Azure) is highly desirable
- Experience of installing and configuring computer hardware and software
- Good organisational skills and effective time management
- Experience in using school MIS is highly advantageous
What you'll get in return
In return, this exciting opportunity is offering a salary of up to £24,000. This role also offers excellent public sector holidays and pension scheme - as well as a supportive environment with a proven track record of upskilling and promoting within. As such this is an excellent opportunity for someone with some good first line experience - who is looking for a role where they can upskill and get exposed to new technologies.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward a copy of your CV. We will then be in touch in due course.
Amplify your job search: