Solution Architect - West Midlands
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Xpertise
Solution Architect (Hybrid - Birmingham) - £60k - £75k - Legal
Azure | TOGAF | iManage
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + 10% bonus + private healthcare
Location: Birmingham (2 days a week)
Are you an experienced Solution Architect looking for a new challenge in your career? Do you have demonstrable experience in working with a Microsoft/Azure technology stack and Cloud platforms? Are you interested in working for a reputable and innovative company who support the development of your career? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client, an international law firm are going through an Azure transformation and require a Solution Architect to produce high-level strategic artefacts that translate the enterprise strategy into a blueprint for implementable solutions. Solutions include technologies, applications, processes, and shared infrastructure services.
- A minimum of two IT solution development disciplines, such as technical architecture, application development, network management, database management, Middleware, or operations
- Exposure to a variety of unique technologies and processing settings
- Solid grasp of strategic and emerging technological trends, as well as practical application of current, emerging, and upcoming technologies to new and developing business and operating models
- The ability to help agile project teams by giving advise and direction on opportunities, impact, and risks while taking technical and architectural debt into consideration
Nice to have:
- Experience working with iManage
- A degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Hannah Johnson for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business.
Amplify your job search: