Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by NextLink Solutions
Seeking an Identity and Access Management SailPoint core developer. Candidates will be responsible for development of end to end Applications onboarding, product life cycle, documentation, logging/debugging. The individual will facilitate and gather requirements from our business and provide help implementing solutions to meet their needs.
- 3+ years of experience in Application Onboarding and Connector Development leveraging SailPoint IIQ
- Installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint IIQ in client environments.
- Strong knowledge on RestAPI & SCIM API connectors for business application onboarding
- Design and build customer specific workflows for access certification, as well as Joiner, Mover and Leaver within IIQ.
- Demonstrated an understanding of Implementing the Business Application onboarding by using WebService and SCIM connectors.
- Implementation of Aggregation, Connector and Provisioning Rules to customize the application onboarding
- Modify OOTB workflows to meet client requirements.
- Implementation of JML Events and Custom LCM Workflows to meet the Business Requirement
- Identify and lead large and complex Continuous Improvement projects seeking opportunities to more effectively address team processes and customer needs. Guide team members on less complex Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- Strong IAM Domain knowledge.
- Strong background in Java & Thorough understanding of IIQ implementation.
- Good knowledge of Life Cycle Management using IIQ.
- custom task definitions, custom quicklinks, custom quicklink categories, custom emails, custom objects and custom reports
- Notification configurations for user/admin actions of request, approval, rejection or any pending action items.
- Have worked on Role provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Have strong knowledge about Active Directory Systems, SAP, Salesforce and Web Service connectors
- Implementation of custom connectors based on the client requirements
- Design and Implement the comlex approval models for critical application's request based provisioning.
- Demonstrates an understanding of troubleshooting and configuring connectors
- Has an understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows.
- Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
- 3+ years of proven experience in SailPoint development Hands-on experience!
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment.
- Experience in RestAPI's & Postman client.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday) a plus.
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell)
- RBAC experience
- Good Experience on J2EE to handle the Sailpoint Implementations
Amplify your job search: