Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Client Server
Are you a Front End Software Engineer/Developer with a good grounding in Computer Science combined with strong TypeScript and React skills?
You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role at a FinTech solutions as they expand their UK presence.
As a Front End Software Engineer you will design Front End software architectures, prototyping and iterating new user interfaces; you'll collaborate with UX designers to define user flow specification and liaise with internal stakeholders to define requirements, building out enterprise level UI systems.
You'll be working with cutting edge technologies, with a focus on React (including React Hooks, Redux), to build SPAs with a keen eye for detail and user experience.
There's a remote interview/onboarding process, with 2 days work from home per week, with the rest of your time in modern, open plan City based offices with a range of facilities.
- You have strong React experience and are accomplished with HTML5, CSS
- You have a good understanding of REST APIs and web integration with Back End systems
- You have a good understanding of Comp Sci fundamentals such as OOP, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You're familiar with AWS
- You're collaborative with good communication skills, keen to learn and share ideas
- You're degree educated, 2.1 or above gained in Computer Science or similar technical/scientific/numerate discipline
What's in it for you:
As a Front End Software Engineer/Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits including pension.
Apply now to find out more about this Front End Software Engineer/Developer (React) opportunity.
Amplify your job search: