Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Savant Recruitment
Currently recruiting an UX Designer for a recruitment technology start-up based in Central London. Working on a new product which is now coming out of Beta testing and about to launch.
Working with the Head of Design and Head of Product you will be responsible for the entire end to end flow of designing a slick experience which solves our customers problem, from research to wireframes for the design lead to then work off.
Applicants should enjoy solving complex problems and creating innovative design solutions alongside cross-functional teammates, within a small team and are comfortable in a start-up environment.
You should have previous experience of the following:
- Delivering visually appealing design solutions
- Completing user research to further improve and develop the product
- Empathising with customer needs, while considering technical constraints and business goals
- Translating concepts into wireframes, prototypes and user flows using specialist tools such as Axure, InVision, Marvel, OmniGraffle, Visio and Sketch, as well as the Adobe product suite
- Utilising design technologies, such as Figma
- Owning end-to-end design and working autonomously to deliver results
- Diving into discovery to understand challenges and uncover unmet needs with researchers
- Framing problems, identifying driving questions and generating hypotheses with product managers
- Creating wireframes and prototypes to test
- Crafting narratives for, and collaborating with, wider teams and stakeholders; and ultimately, working with developers to deliver the best product
Amplify your job search: