Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Capgemini
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Delivery Consultant
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Capgemini
Job Title: Identity and Access Management (IAM) Delivery Consultant
Location: Any UK based location (Remote with Occasional Travel across UK)
Working Pattern: Full-Time, PermanentThe job on offer
Capgemini's Global Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is a thriving and successful unit within our global cybersecurity practice. Our track record speaks for itself - over 200 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years and being recognized by analysts as one of the world's leading providers of IAM strategic advisory, IAM professional services and IAM managed services. The global cybersecurity practice of over 4,500+ professionals deliver projects, consulting and managed run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between.
We recognize the value that IAM services provide in enabling IT-related change to our clients. We deliver on this by taking a business-centric approach to IAM, and by offering a breadth and depth of services across the globe that we believe to be unrivalled in the marketplace. Joining Capgemini's IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM with identity at the core - whether it is enterprise Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Customer IAM or core authentication and authorization.
We are technology agnostic and work with most modern IAM tools. Some of our largest projects have involved SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping Identity, Microsoft Azure and CyberArk, and this is where our greatest experience lies. However, we strongly invest in training our team so that we can offer trustworthy advice to our clients on all relevant technologies - both established products and market challengers. We continually develop our capabilities - for example harnessing artificial intelligence to improve the effectiveness of Identity Governance and Administration.Your role
In the role, your primary goal will be to deliver IAM consulting and delivery services to our clients across one or more areas.
Joining Capgemini's IAM team will give you the opportunity to work at the very forefront of IAM:
- Taking a business-centric approach to IAM, including IAM business change.
- Acting as a genuine thought-leader, you'll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organisations and leading vendors to design and build creative new solutions.
- You'll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe.
- You'll be appreciated for being part of something much bigger, enabling Capgemini's latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
You will be comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team, bringing your experience in one or more of the following:
- Being resourceful and having detailed, practical experience of designing and implementing IAM solutions
- Experienced in one or more of the following broad areas: identity governance and administration (IGA); privileged access management (PAM); customer IAM (CIAM); authentication and authorisation using core IAM technologies
- Working directly with stakeholders to develop business led IAM requirements
- Establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints
- Delivering or leading successful IAM projects or transformations
- Working as client-side advisor or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving the latest IAM technologies and standards
- Ability to be flexible and to be a part of the pre-sales process alongside consulting or delivery work
Knowledge or certification of one or more IAM technologies is desirable.
We know that IAM is a wide field, and we will flexibly consider applications from a range of backgrounds, from the more technical to the more business focused, and including candidates with transferrable skills developed using less-common IAM products.
Why Capgemini is unique
Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Delivery Consultant in England, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search: