SAP SD Architect
Posted on Jan 4, 2023 by Capgemini
Job Title: SAP SD Architect
Location: Any UK-based location
Note: Candidate must be a living in the UK with permanent work permitThe Job on Offer
As an SAP Sales and Distribution Architect, you will work as part of a great team shaping and delivering the latest processes and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
In this crucial role you will work on responding, architecting, shaping and presenting SAP order to cash bids working alongside our SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE). You will also be working on the delivery of SAP SD projects, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support. If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this is the role for you.
Your knowledge of SAP SD components will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area
As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognized certifications.
- Be part of a team that solves problems and provides solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-disciplined, agile and distributed teams. Architecting the SAP SD components of both bids and delivery.
- Lead your functional area within the engagement as an SAP SD Architect to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting and mentoring where necessary.
- Develop skills to provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognized within the industries.
- Work with other Capgemini business units and sales teams and input to the sales process
- Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio, and the supporting products recognized within the industries.
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- You will nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
- Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP customer engagement team and the wider Capgemini Group.
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies with the ability to articulate business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and will have a minimum of 15 years SAP sales and distribution experience. With hands on configuration experience of SAP SD.
- You will have a secondary SAP skill area such as global trade services, SAP CRM, SAP Variant configuration or any of the SAP CX products (commerce, C4C, data cloud, cpq, sales, service, marketing)
- You will have good knowledge of the integration of SAP sales and distribution to other SAP components eg SAP Finance, Materials Management, Procurement, Business Intelligent, Production Planning
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products.
About our UK SAP Practice
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Why Capgemini is uniqueEmployee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organization. We see a healthy and happy workforce as a critical component for us to achieve our organizational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 55years heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get the Future You Want
Amplify your job search: