C#/.NET Support Developer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Scott-Merrick LLP
The Company & Opportunity
International Professional Services company, with offices in Europe, Asia, the United States and the Caribbean, are looking for a C#/.Net Support/Developer to join the technology solutions division. Supporting their global business applications, both in-house and third party applications, working alongside a team of finance and systems analysts and developing both bespoke and off-the-shelf applications. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to progress into a developer role.
Technical Skills/experience required for C#/.Net Support/Developer role:
- Minimum 1-3 years C#/.Net Experience
- Experience working within a break-fix environment
- Ability to trace functional elements in code across multiple platforms
- SQL including writing queries, stored procedures etc
- XML, JSON, Rest API's
- Experience working in Legal or Professional Services
- Data integration (Middleware) experience (such as IntApp Integration Builder) an advantage,
- IntApp Open/Flow or other business process management system
- Any practice Management Systems experience (Elite 3E etc)
The company offers a base salary of £45K-£55K, + Bonus scheme and benefits, including: pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, lifestyle discount scheme, on site café plus more. The role also offers Hybrid working (London office).
For more information on the position C#/.Net Support/Developer - Professional Services, please apply now.
Amplify your job search: