SAP Data Services/HANA ETL Developer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise. Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Title: SAP Data Services/HANA ETL Developer
Location: Any UK Base location
Job Description:The job on offer
- You will join the SAP Analytics team in Capgemini's Insights and Data (I&D) business unit. Insights and Data is a global business unit covering Enterprise Data Management, Cloud Platforms, Enterprise Content Management and AI & Analytics.
- Our team is one of the largest and most successful SAP Data & Analytics teams in the UK delivering innovative SAP solutions and enterprise BI thought leadership to our clients.
- As a developer, in addition to developing innovative solutions for our clients, you will keep abreast of the latest developments in the SAP product stack and offerings from other vendors. You will provide guidance to clients and to internally to other resources. You may also offer insights to the wider community through blogs, articles and social media.
- Your core skill set will include the following:
- Full life cycle experience of 4+ projects, SAP Data Services SME, Strong SQL skills - ideally experience translating Oracle SQL to SAP HANA SQL and experience integrating data from various source systems into SAP HANA.
- Manage stakeholders, both from the client and internally, and help clients them define, classify, and prioritise their requirements and solution roadmap. Manage delivery of small SAP analytics projects or streams in larger projects
- Work with Capgemini technical and management consultants to design solutions that leverage SAP packaged content and solutions but also look beyond standard offerings and safeguard clients' core requirements and competitive advantage.
- Work with Capgemini consultants in the UK and abroad to deliver projects on time and to customer expectations.
NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED
Amplify your job search: