Help Desk Analyst I
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Robert Half
IT Support Engineer - London - Sports and Entertainment - Hybrid Working
Are you a dedicated IT Support Engineer looking for your next exciting career step? Do you have a passion for delivering white glove service to high end users and team members? Are you excited to work with the latest and greatest technologies? Have you got an interest for global sporting events and to thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, this opportunity is for you.
We are working exclusively with one of the largest sporting events and tours in the world. With massive financial backing, this event is disrupting the world of sport and making incredible waves in the global reach of the game. This is an opportunity to work for a world class Powerhouse that is modernising the sport.
Our client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to be part of this growth to provide 1st and 2nd line support across the business as well as getting involved with projects to implement change for the business.
With amazing progression on offer, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your IT career in a cutting edge environment.
With the IT team being an integral part of the business this person needs to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Quick decision-making skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills,
- great customer service attitude
- The ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the business
- Competent knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite
- Experience of the Microsoft 365 administration portal, including user management, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Mac and Windows experience
- Strong people skills - Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy
- Administration of cloud services - Azure
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Amplify your job search: