SAP Asset Management Consultant
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Capgemini
Job Title: SAP Asset Management Consultant
Location: Any UK based location
The job on offer
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference and grow your career, this is the role for you. With your knowledge of Asset Management solutions, the market leading expertise of our existing EAM team and Capgemini's ever-present support for personal and professional development you will delight our customers as you set them up to rise to their next challenge or capitalise on their next opportunity. This is a role to join a really strong Enterprise Asset Management team as a up and coming Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Consultant, where you will work as part of a broad team of Asset Management professionals shaping and delivering the latest SAP solutions and innovations to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.Your role
* Apply your EAM functional and consulting skills as part of a team that solves problems and provides solutions for large, diverse clients across multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
* Deliver packages of work in your functional area, across the project life cycle from Discover through to Run while being supported by your functional team lead and wider project team.
* Provide thought leadership to our clients and internal customers with your knowledge of available solutions both within the SAP portfolio and complimentary third-party products.
* Have a clear understanding of stakeholder management and the need to build strong relationships and trust with our clients.
* Manage and develop your career through training, building your network and contributing to the SAP practice and wider group growth and objectives.
* Maintain a good working relationship with SAP SE, keeping abreast of developments and strategy.
* Commitment, flexibility, thought leadership and a hunger to develop your career within the SAP EAM Team and the wider Capgemini Group.
* A passion for delighting our customers, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies with the ability to articulate the solutions to business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
* A depth of consulting and functional experience gained through completing multiple end-to-end project life cycles, including a good capability in SAP Plant Maintenance solution design and configuration.
* Industry and business process knowledge in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities; Aerospace and Defence, Oil & Gas.
* A good understanding of the integration of SAP Asset Management with other SAP components eg Materials Management including Procurement, Sales & Distribution and Finance & Controlling.
* Familiarity with multiple delivery methodologies including Agile.
* Enthusiasm for learning and staying current with the latest technologies and market forces.
* Exposure/knowledge of the latest and emerging SAP technologies eg S/4HANA, Asset Manager, IAM, Predictive Maintenance, Fiori/UI5, SCP/Cloud Offerings is desirable.
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.About Capgemini:
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Amplify your job search: