2nd Line Support - Manchester - £30k
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Langley James Ltd
2nd Line Support is required by a small growing Finance Company with a Head Office based in Manchester to work alongside the IT Manager and provide technical IT Support to around 150 end users including VIPs and assist with the asset management and document writing. You will be working with the IT Manager to take some of the workload away from him as he currently covers 1st-3rd Line support and everything in between.
The successful 2nd Line Support person will be the first point of contact for all support requests into the department and will be responsible for troubleshooting issues prior to working on a resolution to fix the problem with the user. As you will be working alongside the IT Manager you will be given ample opportunities to up skill and really kick start your career.
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months IT experience providing 2nd line support, be used to working in a small team or standalone support role and will eager to develop themselves within an established business.
Essential Skills and Knowledge Required
- Strong IT support experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing complex IT issues with Windows devices
- Experience resolving IT issues in person and also remotely
- Understanding of Windows network environments including DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft 365 including Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Intune and Autopilot
- Excellent understanding of Firewalls, Routers and Switches
- Basic understanding of Mac OSX
- Experience with Apple mobile devices and iCloud
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to move into the professional services sector.
Amplify your job search: