Azure Platform Engineer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Exalto Consulting
My well known tech client are looking for hands-on Azure Platform Engineers with deep understanding of the Azure ecosystem to join delivery teams working on some of the most exciting digital programmes around, with clients in a range of industries.
As an Azure expert, you'll work in small product teams alongside developers, architects, designers, analysts and product owners to deliver automation, tooling and cloud infrastructure.
They encourage continuous learning, so as well as the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and best in the industry, and evaluate the latest technologies, they'll reward you for obtaining Azure certifications.
You'll have the expertise and confidence to lead the definition and support of the Azure delivery platform in complex engagements, typically working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Commercial experience across designing, deploying and managing cloud environments in Azure.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, and AKS.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, ARM Templates, Helm, or Pulumi.
- Experience of pipeline build/deploy tools such as Azure DevOps, TFS, or Jenkins.
- In-depth automation and Scripting using tools such as PowerShell, AZ CLI, Python, Bash, Ruby, or Groovy.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration management technologies like DSC, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, or Ansible.
- Thorough knowledge of logging and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure App Insights, New Relic, or Datadog.
- Knowledge of cloud platform design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of common database and caching technologies, such as Azure SQL, CosmosDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Memcache, or Redis.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies and experience of enabling team delivery through technology.
- They will consider experience of other cloud platforms and technologies.
If you don't feel you match with all the above, they'll still interested in speaking to you!
They have opportunities across a wide range of skill sets and levels in tech. More than anything, they're excited about people who love technology and learning how to make it work so apply now to kickstart your new job search for 2023!
Amplify your job search: