Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Fruition IT Resources Limited
Job Title: SQL Database Administrator (DBA)
Salary: up to £52k + £6k on-call allowance
We are currently recruiting for an experienced SQL Database Administrator (DBA) for an award-winning organisation based in Leeds. They are highly regarded and widely recognised as a great company to work for. You will join their growing Data Platform team supporting an estate of around 500 SQL Servers and 30 Oracle Servers.
What will you do in the role?
- Provide core support to various functions within the team
- Build, configure and support SQL Server operations across the business.
- Review Pull Requests/release scripts from development teams.
- Work closely with IT support and Release Management teams.
- Provide support to the wider business in relation to Database queries and features.
- SQL Server
- Any experience of Powershell automation, Oracle Cloud technologies or NoSQL would be desirable, but not essential.
Location: Leeds - Hybrid model (2 days per week in the office)
What you will get:
They are one of the Top 50 Best Companies to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer a range of benefits including:
Contributory pension scheme
26 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
3 x salary life assurance
Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
Share Save scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
Access to Mental Health First Aiders
Annual pay review
Many retail discounts on - travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
If this role might be of interest, then please apply to this advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Amplify your job search: