IT Manager- Coventry -Hybrid
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Crimson Limited
IT Manager - Coventry 3/4 days a week
IT Manager required for a leading UK manufacturer based in Coventry, where you will play a key part in the development of the IT, working closely with the Head of IT, 3rd party suppliers and the internal project delivery for the organisation. Working closely with external IT suppliers to implement technology initiatives, aligned to future business goals and the overall roadmap, you will play a critical role in maturing and adding real value to the organisation's IT provision.
The ideal candidate will have previous IT Management experience. My client is ideally looking for a candidate with good all-around technology expertise, particularly around system upgrades, databases, Servers etc.
- To own and manage the IT infrastructure for the organisation, being knowledgeable and experienced enough to provide suitable to advise on a range of tech, including Servers, Networking, Security & Databases.
- Provide end-user support to a range of internal users, including carrying out system administration functions, system changes & upgrades.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets for the department and monitor and control expenditures within approved limits and in line with the business plan.
- Work with suppliers to ensure suitable monitoring and alerting is in place in areas such as capacity, performance, and security with appropriate communications and escalation processes as required.
- Undertake root cause analysis for ongoing incidents, participate in active problem resolution and ensure change management processes are adhered to.
- Experience dealing with budgets
- Work with the senior leadership team to identify and deliver on the roadmap for IT within the business.
- Previous experience in IT Support/Infrastructure Engineering would be highly valuable for this role.
- Knowledge of a variety of software, hardware & technologies - including CRM, Servers, Networking, System Changes/Upgrades.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst working on a range of tasks and projects.
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of ITIL processes or ITIL qualification
- Previous experience working with 3rd party suppliers.
- A highly effective communicator with a focus on adding value to the business.
- A problem solver who displays high levels of resilience and has a passion for achieving the right outcomes.
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £47,000 and £55,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits. If successful in securing the role, candidates will have to complete a DBS check, due to the nature of the organisation's work.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
IT Manager - Digital/BAU/Projects - Coventry 3/4 days a week
Amplify your job search: