IT Service Manager
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
IT Service Manager - Up to £70,000 - Remote working
We are searching for an IT Service Manager that is required by a software company based in Newbury who provide Real Time, automated business critical systems to high profile telecom focussed businesses!
You will join a talented team who are responsible for delivering a wide range of complex, high quality solutions within the telecommunications market. This role is wide ranging and involves incident management, problem resolution, service improvement and relationship management.
This is an incredibly exciting time with lots of changes occurring business wide and are also part of a larger organisation which provides long term stability and certainty.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Monitoring and delivering of SLAs and KPIs to relevant stakeholders
- Providing end to end account management to key clients
- Managing high priority incidents and escalations accordingly
- Proactive in process improvement from a data analysis viewpoint
- Supervising other members of the Managed Servies team
- Conducting regular internal and customer presentations
- Ideally 5+ years within a B2B Service Delivery environment
- Working in an SLA orientated environment
- Highly motivated, autonomous, and with ambition to progress upwards
- Experience communicating directly with clients and managing challenging situations
- Sound knowledge of ticketing systems
- Experience managing a small team
- Process improvement
- (Preferred) Telecoms industry experience would be ideal
This role is a critical hire for the business so would suit any service delivery managers who are looking for a unique challenge as you'll be working with their main customer from day 1.
Paying up to £70,000 plus benefits including, on-call bonus, 24 days holiday (plus your birthday off), Bonus both quarterly and annually, private healthcare, and much more!
To apply, please contact (see below) or call
Amplify your job search: