Business Intelligence Data Lead
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Fruition IT Resources Limited
Senior BI Developer
Up to 61k + Generous Benefits
Sheffield, West Yorkshire
You can join an established team within an enterprise scale organisation within professional services going through some of the biggest programmes of work they have ever had to tackle.
Ideally you will be an experienced BI Developer with experience of working in highly regulated industries operating in a global scale organisation. The team are tackling a global data centre migration to AWS Cloud and want you to provide a significant contribution to the technical leadership of the Finance BI Reporting data processing
Senior BI Developer - Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Mentoring Junior Developers within the team
- Develop and Enhance data processes to support new and changed business requirements and assist in the refinement of Agile Stories associated with the data process development
- Ensure data solutions are in line with the business requirements and technical strategy
- Oversee the programming design and process-analysis work
- Liaise with infrastructure, project and product team to ensure consistency within the enterprise architecture
Senior BI Developer - About you:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working as a BI Developer
- Lead by example
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and technical skills
- Understand and translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Data Manipulation, SQLScript programming, star schema data structures and Datamodelling reporting
- SAP Hana and Business Objects experience
- Taking ownership of solutions developed in your team
Senior BI Developer - What's in it for you?
- Basic salary of up to £61k
- 28 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days onsite pw
- Flexible start and finish times
- 7 hour days
- Christmas Bonus
- Private Health and Dental
- 11% Pension
- Huge progression opportunity to excel your career and provide stability
The successful candidate will work for a company that offers great opportunities. They also provide a great work environment with flexible working hours.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this role or for further information please send your CV to (see below) or call.
Amplify your job search: