C++ Software Engineer Linux TCP/IP
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Client Server
C++ Software Engineer/Developer (C++ Linux Ubuntu).Hybrid WFH* to £80k
Are you a C++ Software Engineer with a good knowledge of Linux looking for an opportunity to progress your career within a friendly and supportive team environment with lots of training and career development opportunities?
You could be joining a market leading Security and Encryption software house and working on cutting edge technology products.
As a C++ Software Engineer you will focus on C/C++ development and maintenance of Linux based operating systems and Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian) with a focus on security. You'll work on a range of interesting projects for a diverse client portfolio (financial institutions to government defence organisations); taking apart their operating systems and reconstructing them with security at the centre.
You will be joining an international team, working in a relaxed software house environment (ie non-corporate, casual dress, table football), in Central London offices for 2 days a week with flexibility to work from home the other 3 days.
- You have strong C/C++ development experience
- You have strong Linux OS experience, with good appreciation of Ubuntu/Debian
- You have a good understanding of networking basics, ie TCP/IP network configuration, security and components
- You're collaborative with excellent communication skills, sense of humour!
- Desirable: basic cryptology (encryption, signing, hashes, keys, certificates), Python, Kernel/driver development - you can pick all this up on the job
Salary & benefits:
As a C++ Software Engineer/Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k), bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical care, season ticket loan, pension and more.
Apply now or call to find out more about this C++ Software Engineer/Developer (C++ Linux Ubuntu) opportunity.
Amplify your job search: