SC Cleared Business Analyst - Technical (Contract Role)
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Shivom
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join a project based in Central London who holds Active UK SC Clearance and can join ASAP (SC Clearance is a must to start on the project). Applicants must be eligible and willing to go through DV clearance.
We will apply DV clearance for suitable candidate. Candidate must be eligible for DV clearance (more details on clearances can be found at gov website Guidance National security vetting: clearance levels).
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work within the organisation, helping to manage, change and plan in line with their goals. Helping technical teams deliver business aims and ambitions. This could be for one specific project, or as a permanent feature of the organisation. You will need to understand the organisational situation, evaluate customer needs, and work alongside technical teams to deliver successful solutions. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will bring your expertise to our customers, helping business to work effectively with technology teams to leverage technical know-how with top-class analysis and customer engagement skills
Essential skill criteria:
We are looking for someone who holds experience of agile development and business analysis (Minimum 4 years).
Knowledge of XML and JSON data formats and Knowledge of business analysis techniques for website/API development is a must.
You will be:
- Capturing the business requirements
- Defining user needs, requirements and user stories for implementing the aspects of the detailed design
- Performing gap and impact analyses
- Epic/user story/requirement definition
- Providing Cost/benefit analysis and monitoring
- supporting test activity, Business service and process design.
- Work with suppliers to deliver specific outcomes.
- Effective Collaboration and Engagement.
- Working with Project Manager
- Having knowledge of Background Systems integration would be beneficial.
- Experience of agile and waterfall models
- Be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
- Able to work with the customer's stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements.
- Take responsibility for their work.
- Willingness to learn new skills, continuous improvement
- Willingness to achieve industry recognised certifications and excelling further
Amplify your job search: