Training and Communications Co-Ordinator
Posted on Jan 3, 2023 by Experis IT
Training & Communications Co-ordinator
Location: Leeds - Hybrid
We are actively looking to secure a Training & Communications Co-ordinator to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology, and career development.
The Training and Communications Co-ordinator will work within the Change and Adoption team to ensure our colleagues are ready and prepared for the implementation of Workday.
You will be joining an experienced team of change and transformation experts that is supported by a communications master and we are looking for a trusted Co-ordinator to partner with and support us deliver our change and adoption agenda.
This is a multifaceted project which requires readying a variety of user groups which will fundamentally help prepare this business for continued exponential growth.
We are looking for an experienced Co-ordinator with a can-do attitude who knows what it takes to get the job done. We're looking for an individual who can seek a great story, organise, plan, and manage communication channels, and assist in the delivery, of a range of communications activities. No two days will be the same, one day you could be organising a global training session, the next creating a media post or articles for our regular communication channels.
- Collate learner details and provide access to training sessions accurately and timely.
- Liaise with stakeholders and suppliers to organise logistics and events.
- Manage programme dates and bookings.
- Manage travel arrangements for facilitators.
- Using a range of digital systems to manage and communicate with programme participants and set up zoom/teams links for all virtually delivered programmes.
- Gather overall attendance data and candidate feedback to report to the Training Manager, escalating any concerns to the appropriate people.
- Create facilitator gig sheets providing accurate and up to date information.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of programme activities to support the Training Manager.
- Producing content such as articles, FAQs and training descriptions and materials.
- Working as part of a small team to help produce, deliver, and evaluate multi-channel communications, campaigns aimed at multiple audiences and stakeholders.
- Assisting with creating engaging content for a variety of internal channels, including email, Teams, Intranet, employee town halls and virtual events
- Assisting with the development and delivery of communication campaigns to support the transformation programme.
- Speaking with key stakeholders to seek out news and discussing their internal communication needs.
- Preparing presentations for internal events and meetings.
- Continually consider ways to innovate communication processes.
- General administrative duties related to communications and engagement.
Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience arranging training courses and managing training material.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and experience of liaising with a wide range of people.
- A flexible attitude to work and happy to take on a variety of tasks.
- Fantastic copywriting skills and a passion for social media and technology.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment whilst having amazing attention to detail.
- Previous scheduling or logistics experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience within similar positions.
- Some experience of working within a communication and/or marketing environment.
- Good communication skills.
Amplify your job search: