Cloud Solutions Architect
Posted on Jan 2, 2023 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Company is currently seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect. Candidate will provide subject matter expertise for infrastructure architecture for Cloud native applications. Implement best practices for designing such infrastructure.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members for the design, implementation, and support of infrastructure and cloud architecture and automation technologies.
- Act as a subject matter expert o the organization for cloud, automation, and end-to-end architecture for cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on the latest trends and technology and demonstrate forward thinking around how technology can support the organizational direction.
- Design, configure, implement, and support a fully automated workflow for provisioning and maintaining a complex, highly available cloud environment using infrastructure as code.
- Enable DevOps development activities and complex development tasks that will involve working with tools such as Docker, Kafka, and container management systems.
- Participate in cloud computing environment buildouts, software installation, maintenance, and support.
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Create procedural and troubleshooting documentation related to cloud native applications
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Deep technical knowledge and experience working with complex IT environments including applications, Middleware, storage, networks, information security and operations.
- Hands on experience with agile, devops and CI/CD.
- Systems administration and change management practices
- Message-oriented technologies such as Kafka
- Internet/Web based technologies
- ITLT Best Practices
- Scripting and coding
- Network technologies
- CI/CD tools such as Artifactory, Jenkins, and GIT
- Cloud native applications, including Terraform experience
- Technologies used to support microservices
- Encryption technologies (SSL/TLS, PKI Infrastructure management)
- Security controls as applied to software technologies
- Bachelor's degree in a related area
- 7-10 years of related experience
- Minimum 7 years experience working in a distributed multi-platform environment.
- Minimum 3 supporting enterprise monitoring technologies
- Cloud Certification is a plus
Amplify your job search: