Senior Business Analyst - Product Design - Healthtech - Hybrid working
Posted on Jan 2, 2023 by Tech Talent ID
Senior Business/Product Analyst is required by this leading product and services business specialising in the Life Sciences, HealthTech and social Care sectors. You'll be joining an existing team who collaborate with Product, IT and cross-functional teams and focus on delivering customer/user insights, to improve the product line delivered to customers.
Your work will include the following -
- Research and analysis on user behaviour, identifying areas to improve key metrics
- Mining available data to drive data-led decision making
- Identify, capture and document complex business requirements - Epics, User Stories, Themes based
- Test and validate feedback from customers
- Present data-based recommendations to influence the product roadmap
- Map product, service and data processes, customer journeys using recognised modelling standard and tools
- Support through RFI/RFP processes
Ideally your background will include digital product analysis, within Agile delivery teams and alongside user researchers and designers in Product squads. Specifically you can also offer some team leading, guidance and mentoring in previous roles.
Please note that this role is predominantly home working, with one day per week in either London or Birmingham, and occasional travel in the UK. Please contact me for a full spec and detailed conversation about the business, their growth plans and opportunities for progression.
Amplify your job search: