Posted on Jan 2, 2023 by Vadis People Services Ltd
IT Trainer required to take on this exciting position based in Chelmsford, Essex that offers flexible hybrid working. The IT Trainer will prepare and deliver training on the MS Office productivity suite and Office 365 collaboration tools as well as other in-house software/applications
The range of responsibilities will include amongst others;
- Assessing development needs using tools such as skills audits, job spec evaluation and learning needs analysis.
- Designing, developing, reviewing, maintaining and delivering innovative and engaging IT, audio-visual and media training materials.
- Present training sessions and lead regular clinics, workshops, small group seminars, drop-ins, videos and webinars etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop new training solutions, authoring materials and documentation.
- Degree or a relevant professional qualification/experience (Certified Microsoft Trainer would be beneficial).
- Relevant and recent experience of delivering information-technology training to a community of varying skills.
- Operational administration and use of an online training environment.
- In-depth knowledge on the Microsoft Office productivity suite and Office 365 collaboration tools OneDrive, Teams etc.
- Experience with packages such as the Adobe creative cloud and tools such as Camtasia to produce video training material is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Documentation design and authoring skills.
- Ability to organise own workload effectively;
Amplify your job search: