C++ Developer - Trading - £70K - £90K
Posted on Jan 2, 2023 by The M-Wek Company
The successful candidate will assist with the development and maintenance of low latency trading platforms in an agile environment, working in the full development life cycle of applications using C/C .
- Develop and implement applications written in C/C supporting our low latency trading platform
- Work across the full development life cycle to create new features while maintaining and testing existing applications
- Support our clients and get involved in the investigation of production issues
- Carry out system integration, regression testing and enhance automated regression testing tools to increase overall test coverage
- Work with other agile team members in ensuring quality software releases
We're looking for someone who has:
- Three to five years' experience in a related role involving the design and development experience.
- The ability to demonstrate previous experience with C including STL/Boost.
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix environments eg Red-Hat, CentOS
- Scripting knowledge of BASH, Perl and Python
- Proficiency with system testing and debugging tools
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving ability
- Experience with Agile working, TDD/BDD, CI/CD
- Strong research, writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable working environment while managing own workload
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Desire to travel and see the world.
- A passion for innovation and the financial technology sector.
Amplify your job search: