Business Analyst - Continuous Improvement
Posted on Jan 1, 2023 by Hunter Bond
My Leading FinTech client are looking for a Business Analyst with strong Continuous Improvement experience to play a key role in their ongoing Customer Operations transformation.
You will be the primary owner of all Customer Operations (Contact Centre) agent processes performed across their outsourced vendor sites. You'll document current processes, own and lead the process optimisation roadmap which will deliver improvements in First Contact Resolution, reduction in waste/hand-off points and inefficiencies (cost), and improvement in the Agent experience.
This is newly created highly visible role. A great opportunity!
The following skills/experience is essential:
- Strong Business Analysis background
- Continuous improvement/Process Management background
- Lean six sigma black belt or demonstrated application of continuous improvement
- Experience working with Contact Centre/Customer Service/Call Centre
- Degree educated
- CRM knowledge (Salesforce is desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Up to £70,000 + bonus + package
Location: London (good work from home options available)
If you are interested in this Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
Amplify your job search: