Senior Sustainability Consultant
Posted on Jan 1, 2023 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey are recruiting a Senior Sustainability Consultant to lead a team of consultants to deliver a wide range of services to clients in the residential sector, providing expert advice and input on projects at all stages, from early stages beginning, through to construction.
The Senior Sustainability Consultant will take responsibility for managing a team to complete packages of work allocated by the Partner for Sustainable Futures and achieving the required quality standards in accordance with the project plan and objectives.
- Experience in managing others to deliver services.
- Experience in delivering, or in-depth knowledge of, multiple services including Energy Strategies, Daylight/ Sunlight consultancy, LCA, Circular Economy and sustainability rating systems.
- An appropriate degree in sustainability, environmental, building services/engineering, geo-environmental discipline or other related discipline.
- Experience of working in the residential construction industry and expertise in residential design and the sustainable design of buildings and places.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with clients and other members of the business and to articulate the sustainability, energy and carbon services in a confident and professional manner.
- A good knowledge of UK planning and construction, along with good written skills, including experience of preparing sustainability reports for planning applications.
- A good knowledge of UK regulations for Energy and CO2 emissions is essential.
- BREEAM, LEED or Code for Sustainable Homes assessor qualification (highly desirable but not essential).
- Accredited Energy Assessor and/or experience of using energy modeling software e.g. SAP, SBEM and IES is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the RIBA 2030 Climate Challenge.
Amplify your job search: