Business Integration Manager - Vice President - Chase UK
Posted on Jan 1, 2023 by Chase
Business Integration Manager - Vice President - Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase - to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused individuals, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
SUMMARY OF ROLE/JOB DESCRIPTION -
The Senior Integration Manager role is for an experienced, disciplined and Delivery-focused Lead who has demonstrated execution of integrating newly acquired or developed businesses and partnerships in a digital-first business. The successful candidate will be expected to wear multiple hats and role flexibility will be required.
- Shape and deliver projects with responsibility for programme level planning and alignment, data based forecasting, reporting, and identifying and resolving programme level risks, dependencies, impediments and blockers.
- Managing a complex, large group of stakeholders globally across JPMC
- Identifying problems and developing strategies to solve complex technical/delivery challenges
- Building relationships and establishing trust and credibility with external and internal partners at all levels of the organization
- Leading meetings with functional partners, business leaders, and external partners to drive execution, monitor activities, and align stakeholders
- Closely partner with due diligence teams on collecting and analysing data
- Run regular meetings with key solutions partners to evaluate and monitor integration exposures, practices, and procedures
- Work with Control partners to ensure proper data is measured and reported to comply with evolving regulatory requirements
- Become a trusted advisor to the technical and product leads collaborating with them to deliver business and user value
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience, financial services expertise required
- Deep understanding of one or more core operational functions highly beneficial
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and cross-functional environment that is results-driven
- Strong end-to-end problem-solving skills including deconstructing problems, prioritizing issues, structuring analysis, identifying implications, and proposing solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with ability to establish trust and credibility, and build shared understanding across lines of business and functions, work well in cross-functional teams, and influence key stakeholders
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback from peers
- Strong time-management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience and business needs to a technical audience
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. About the team Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we're setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Amplify your job search: