Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Anonymous
Gi Group are currently recruiting on behalf of a one of our Clients based in the Ollerton area. A very busy and fast paced environment. You will be required to work along side the head chef assisting in meal and food preparation, and making sure that everything is prepared for each meal time.
Catering Assistant Opportunity:
• Part time hours
• Own transport is essential If your not based in Ollerton
• Temporary on going
Ideal Catering Assistant Profile:
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Previous Catering experience required
Pay & Hours
• Meets National Minimum wage
• 20-25 per week (between 7.30am - 4pm)
• Must be flexible to work any day of the week including weekends
Immediate interviews and start dates are available for the Catering role.
To be considered for this Catering Assistant vacancy please call Zac Simpson on (phone number removed) or send your CV over