Business Development Manager
Posted on Feb 12, 2019 by Anonymous
The office is based in Basildon. You be covering sales territories across the areas of Romford, Ilford, Enfield, St Albans and Stevenage.
The ideal candidate must be confident at developing new business and ideally have previous experience in the similar role.
Salary: £22.000- £25.000 basic DOE + with opportunity to earn uncapped commission
Benefits: Company car and smart phone
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
The ideal candidate will have:
* Great interpersonal skills
* Passion for sales
* Self-motivation and ability to work within a team
* Ability to develop long term relationships and key accounts
* Ability to generate leads from cold calls, door to door and networking
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Customer service and relationship skills
* Good standard of computer literacy
Working hours: You will manage your own diary and will be required to attend the office once a week.
Full support and on-going training will be provided.
For more information please contact our office on (phone number removed) or apply via CV Library.
Ref: BDM Basildon