Software Test Automation Engineer (C#/Selenium)
Posted on Dec 30, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Test Automation Engineer (C#/Selenium). The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop & execute automated tests on acceptance & system test levels in a lab environment.
- Develop & maintain the test infrastructure.
- Test software developed for cloud, web & Embedded applications based on state of the art principles & design patterns such as SOLID.
- Ensure that test outcomes are easily accessible, transparent, timely & generated automatically.
- Recommend & support quality improvements & changes to testing processes & tools to correct deficiencies & improve efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with software development, product management & requirement engineers to understand the intended software behavior & contribute suitable test solutions.
Your Skills & Profile:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in Designing & Supporting Test Automation for Complex Software Products; ideally including experience in Testing Web & Cloud based solutions.
- Skilled in Programming in C#/.NET.
- Experienced in software testing tools, preferably including SpecFlow/Gherkin, SpecSync & Selenium.
- A good knowledge of Best Practices & tooling for Agile Methodologies, Automated Testing & Code Quality.
- Any experience in Kubernetes & Docker is considered a plus.
- University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Self-motivated, proactive & both team & quality-oriented.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Amplify your job search: