Posted on Dec 30, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Lead .NET Developer Hybrid working Leeds- up to £85k Internationally leading law firm
Your new company
Our client is a leading international firm looking to hire a Lead Developer to work at the forefront of creating industry leading new solutions, products and tools in support of the companies business strategy for delivery of innovative new legal services. They are looking for a Lead Developer to work alongside Senior Managers and Legal Technologists with direct interaction with internal stakeholders to understand their' needs and to design, architect and develop these innovative applications.
Your new role
The Lead Software Developer will provide the technical coordination, mentoring and supervision of the other integrated developers, and responsible for their workload and priorities, instructing, reviewing and supporting development of their software development skills and knowledge in line with industry best practice.
As well as coding of new bespoke applications, work will also involve suggesting and integrating new and appropriate technologies eg data visualisations, machine learning and AI to deliver benefits to AG's clients, and the use and promotion where appropriate of various platforms and development technologies. As part of the IT delivery team, solutions will be delivered using industry standard best practices, processes and tools.
What you'll need to succeed
- Full Stack Software Development
- Backend development incl. Microsoft C# .NET
- JSON, XML, XSLT
- Building and consuming API's (eg RESTful/SOAP)
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL programming and Relational Database design
- Experience of and researching and using emerging technologies eg RPA, Machine Learning, AI
- DevOps Release and Deployment - including source control, continuous integration, automated build technologies
- Software Development Lifecycle toolsets
What you'll get in return
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Competitive employer matched pension contribution rate
- Health and wellbeing subsidiary, up to £180 per year
- One day per year to volunteer (as part of our CSR initiative)
- Buy/Sell holidays (up to 5 days each year)
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives such as The Mindful Business Charter, Mental Health Champions and 1:1 sessions with an in-house professional
- Talent referral bonus incentives
- Excellence awards for the recognition of exceptional effort
- Opt in private medical and private dental insurance
- Opt in annual health screening
- Voluntary critical illness cover
- Annual discretionary bonus plan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply directly or contact Tanisha Thompson at Hays.
We look forward to hearing from you
Amplify your job search: