Senior Delivery Manager - Agile - Healthcare - Remote working
Posted on Dec 30, 2022 by Tech Talent ID
Senior Delivery Manager is required for a leading provider of products and services within the Healthcare, Life Sciences and Social Care sectors. You will be able to focus on either technology platform roadmap, or product life cycle delivery for the business, working closely with Managers, Owners and Analysts within the Product Team. You'll own the delivery life cycle and drive teams to effective output, articulate the roadmap and help overall improvements. You will be able to establish clear communication channels between the team, and peers across Product Management, Technology, Delivery, and be able to coordinate and communicate roadmaps ensuring governance processes are in place.
Ideally you can demonstrate the following experience -
- Manage Product life cycle delivery from a digital product environment, ideally within a similar Healthcare, or Health product business
- Iterative product development life cycle
- Leading teams through the use of Agile/Scrum, use case/user story approach
- Communication across cross-functional teams (technical and non-technical)
- Software development life cycle and the impact on stakeholders of delivering on time
- Assured delivery, meeting business governance and delivery processes are applied
Please note that this role is predominantly home working, with one day per week in either London or Birmingham, and occasional travel in the UK. Please contact me for a full spec and detailed conversation about the business, their growth plans and opportunities for progression.
Amplify your job search: