Posted on Dec 30, 2022 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
I'm hiring for a globally renowned Investment Bank and looking for an SAS Developer/Analyst to take the lead in developing change for the production of Regulatory and Economic Capital reporting.
Your team will play a key part in the wider Risk department and will build and support the tooling needed for the bank to undertake their business with a control on Risk.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS
- Experience in SAS Regulatory Risk Management or Credit Risk Management
- Experience working in a financial institution
- Drive the Group Risk Strategy
- Translate complex business requirements into technical designs
- Provide mentorship to younger analysts and ensure deadlines are adhered to
If you come from an analyst background, have credit risk experience and have touched on SAS code in the past then this is the role for you. You will join as an Assistant Vice President with limitless career opportunities further down the line
Amplify your job search: