Project Coordinator - Business Operations
Posted on Dec 30, 2022 by Allegis Global Solutions Limited (AGS)
- Location: London
- Pay rate: up to £320/day PAYE inside IR35
- Contract duration: 3 months, after which the role might be extended (subject to success in the role and budget approval)
The Business Operations Project Coordinator will report to the Senior Business Performance & Operations Manager (London) and will coordinate and support the smooth running of the consulting operational processes and projects while working with the consulting and analytics team employees, managers, internal departments, and external parties, including vendors.
What we expect of you, day to day.
An ideal candidate would go beyond the core requirements and be able to not only execute on process efficiently and with great attention to detail and follow-through, but also be able to proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
The role reports to Senior Business Performance and Operations Manager and will work together with Operations Manager and wider team to maintain activities and processes that allow the business to run effectively and efficiently by focusing on the following:
- Manage and Coordinate activities on department projects when they arise (ie migration to new Project Record Platform, MIS/Operational Processes Improvements)
- Managing resource scheduling so that team members can plan and prioritise activities to complete tasks timely
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between stakeholders throughout projects life cycle
- Supporting training content preparation and organising various workshops and training events
- Managing project documentation and monitoring project progress and creating status reports for stakeholders
- Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks (such as billing, document repository)
- Generate and analyse various management reports
- Managing and executing technical testing plans and work with business to demo new Platform and collect feedback
- Identify system gaps and work with business to address and implement changes
- Coordinate content updates of the internal portal
What we're after
- Experience required in project coordination, project management roles or related fields (ideally in Business Operations, Financial Services or Consulting)
- Project management certifications (CAPM, PMP or similar) is a plus
- Experience in Financial operations, accounting and pricing of projects is a plus
- Strong Process management and proactive problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and good time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS excel, MS teams, MS Work, MS Powerpoint, MS SharePoint)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Global or multi-national business experience is a plus
- Understanding of Payments/financial services desirable not essential
- Education/Experience: 3-7 years
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge and inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Amplify your job search: