Embedded Linux Software Engineer - C/C++ - Linux
Posted on Dec 29, 2022 by Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Embedded Linux Software Engineer - C/C - Linux
The role provides the opportunity to use your technical skills to work with a team to follow exciting new ideas through from concept into reality. You will have the satisfaction of working with a supportive and experienced team of subject matter experts, in a state-of-the-art development environment. In this role you will be developing Embedded Linux solutions for a range of applications across automotive, consumer, defence and aerospace applications.
- BEng/BSc or preferably Meng in computer science/electronics (or similar discipline)
- 3+ years post-graduate experience in designing and developing Embedded Linux systems on Arm architectures
- C/C development
- Experience of application development
- Yocto build system include working with devicetree
- Developing UIO device driver interfaces to FPGA and hardware peripherals
- Experience of writing Yocto recipes is highly desirable.
- Python development
Amplify your job search: