JDE Finance Lead
Posted on Dec 29, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
JDE Finance Lead
Reporting to the Divisional ERP Project Manager, you will be an experienced ERP Finance Lead with a proven track record of successful subject matter expert of ERP implementations in the manufacturing industry and business transformation projects. You will work with stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external) to identify gaps and configure solutions to meet the project and business goals.
As the ERP Finance Lead you have the responsibility of delivering the successful implementation of the finance workstream, by meeting the needs of the business, coordinating with senior leadership to carry out change management, project planning, resource allocation and management.
- Take a lead role in the implementation of the ERP Project finance modules including, chart of accounts, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, cash management, payroll, fixed assets, assets, manufacturing accounting, product costing/Cost rollup, and financial reporting.
- Take the lead role in implementing purchase to pay solution for the division
- Ensure milestones and deliverables for all assigned tasks are completed on time, within budget and as planned. Identify risks and suggest mitigations throughout the project.
- Assist the ERP Implementation Project Manager in implementing change management strategies to support IMI's people in positively adopting new systems and procedures throughout the project.
- Responsibility for setting the Data Cleansing and Migration Activities, relating to Finance and defining the Finance resource required
- Responsible for the creation of process flows, work instruction, test scripts and end user training materials within the financial workstream
- Build and manage relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders to ensure a one team/best outcome focus.
- Responsible for supporting the transition of the programme into business as usual
- Significant experience in implementing a mid-tier ERP Project
- Proven background of ERP Implementations
- Must have Experience in JDE Financials
- Must have experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong Financial background with an affinity for ICT systems and projects
- High level business processing and analysis skills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website
Amplify your job search: