IT Support Analyst
Posted on Dec 29, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
IT Support Analyst
As well as taking on BAU EUC support activities, you will act as the operational day to day lead for the rest of the team. You will be responsible for providing first class customer service in alignment with technical skills, be proactive in nature and look to lead and drive operational improvements into the team reflecting an excellent service to the client. The role expects you to work on your own and as part of the greater team to deliver a successful and always improving service our customer.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Manage Incidents and Service Requests assigned via the Service Desk toolset, ensuring SLA and KPI compliance.
- Ensure excellent verbal and written communications are always applied.
- Ensure appropriate and up-to-date documentation is always maintained.
- Maintain operational documentation, to include runbooks and standard operating procedures.
- Resident onsite support services covering:
- Install, Move, Add/Change, De-Installation (IMACD) for typical end user computing activities.
- Windows and MAC PC Installation, replacements and laptop provisioning within the site the engineer is based at.
- Hardware break-fix by the engineer for out of warranty devices, using available spares and engagement of with third party suppliers where available in-country.
- Liaising with suppliers for any in warranty break-fix ticket. When a single part, or a whole unit swap is available to the Engineer, the ticket will be resolved by the Engineer
- Asset management activities, ensuring an accurate records are held in the central management database and that assets are effectively tracked and reported.
- Desk side software support - Providing remediation of application software, installation, removal, or configurations in-person, or using remote support tool.
- Hand & eyes support for the offshore Workplace services team as part of incident resolution or vendor visits.
- Tape handling, supporting with local back-up tape changes.
- Print services support, in relation to assisting with vendor repairs, consumables provision, commission/decommission and local troubleshooting with user print failures.
- Meeting and event support, preparing rooms with IT related equipment and troubleshooting functionality of devices.
- Logging tickets for vendor support and escorting vendors on site.
- IT stock management to maintain Customer owned replacement devices and parts in working order notifying the Customer of any devices that are needed to be added or scrapped as needed
- Build and distribution of IT stock between sites and maintaining centralised records.
- Assist with Non-Standard Service requests (NSSR) such as off one-off specialised software installations, or hardware configurations.
- Hardware Supported:
- Personal Computers and notebooks
- Apple Macs
- Printers at the local site
- Tablets, Thin Client devices and smartphones
- Touch panels
- Mobile device configuration (Android and iOS)
- Upgrading firmware and configuring handheld scanners at distribution locations
IT Support Analyst
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website
Amplify your job search: