Facilities Operations Administrator
Posted on Dec 29, 2022 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Within the facilities department, my client are transitioning to new services and new contractors over the coming months.
We need to increase capacity due to the increase in demand of the service.
We are a small, friendly, collaborative team of facilities management professionals, used to sharing ideas and working together at pace and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the below qualities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Producing meeting notes and action plans
- A strong administration background or capability
- Finance admin experience - invoicing, journals, POs, service charges, recharges.
- The ability to take on ad hoc tasks and push on to completion often to deadlines
- Take instructions and the ability to soak up information quickly
- Be the first point of contact for a range of different queries
- Great people skills
- Happy to learn & adapt as part of a growing team
- Preparing documentation and spreadsheets. recording and dissemination.
This role would suit someone that has a strong administrative background or a recent graduate looking for their first opportunity. The role involves a lot of administrative tasks so attention to detail is very important.
Amplify your job search: