DevOps (code review) - 220-day initial + 220-day extension - Strasbourg - EU-nationals
Posted on Dec 29, 2022 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "DevOps/Openshift Expert/Architect who likes to review code and documentation written by others" in STRASBOURG (100% on-site, when Covid restrictions been lifted, EU-nationals ONLY) to start from approx. FEB-MARCH 2023 a 220-day contract for an international Org' client in Strasbourg.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
AT A GLANCE
- This DevOps is rather for formed software developers who do not like to code anymore but like review code and documentation written by others.
- A Software Integration Engineer with strong knowledge of software development should be also suitable.
The initial contract will be signed for a duration of 220 days. Based on the project needs and budgetary availabilities, the duration may be amended up to 440 days. Place of delivery: Strasbourg.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- 100% onsite Strasbourg and living in proximity to clients' premises. Depending on COVID-19 rules in France, there might be some off-site (tbc), but in general, this position will be 100% on-site at EU-agency client in Strasbourg.
- This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract, where additional 220 = 440 days in total are foreseen for this contract).
- EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- A Security clearance (SC) will be required for this position, if you don't have a valid SC, we will guide you. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Start date "ASAP" means within 2-3 months (because of SC-procedure, while an existing EU-security-clearance will allow to start sooner, but a new SC application will delay start by some weeks/months).
- Review software code deliveries by manual inspection and/or by integration into a DevOps pipeline;
- Produce technical roadmaps
- Participate to DevSecOps pipeline management
- Manage tools part of build & deployment pipelines, as well as testing tools.
- Knowledge of applications design
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of DevOps principles
- Good knowledge of Openshift
- Experience in web & mobile technologies would be a plus
- EU nationals ONLY (due to the EU security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU SECRET". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that we have started the proceed to obtain the SC. Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
- Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template (please don't use the online forms).
- This role will be 100% onsite in Strasbourg as long the restrictions are lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.
Amplify your job search: