Posted on Dec 29, 2022 by Nationwide People Ltd
You will be required to work throughout the full life cycle on web-based projects.
As Web Developer, with strong skills in .NET & C#, you will be part of a team that is responsible for the design, creation, testing, installation and maintenance of web solutions.
Other duties will include:
- Develop and maintain server applications written in C#
- Perform Code Reviews for peer developers
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in production systems
- Being responsible for information security and data protection, and supporting the business in complying with any legal obligations imposed upon it through positive actions
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must
Web Developer technical skills will include:
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
Any Oracle/PLSQL database development skills are a bonus
This is a permanent remote position (with travel to the office 1 day per month) and paying a salary of £40,000 - £50,000.
Amplify your job search: